Wednesday, April 6, 2011

An Eeyore Day!

Why is it that some days the world seems to be a wonderful place and other days it feels like Eeyore's gloomy spot in the 100 acre woods. I'm having an Eeyore day for no reason at all that I can see. Perhaps it is just one example of the reality of evil in the world with the devil prowling about looking for whom he can devour or cast gloom upon.

So my response is pray more, do something kind for somebody else and stop hanging black crepe paper for the pity party. The sun is shining and all my dear ones are doing well. It's a great day no matter how I feel at the moment! So I will put off Eeyore's gloom by an act of the will and put on Winnie the Pooh who has no sense of gloom even when he is stuck in Rabbit's hole with his legs being used for a clothes horse.

Hope your Eeyore days are few and far between and your Pooh days are many!

No comments: